







Bryce is getting funner and funner every day. He started smiling a couple of weeks ago--it's so adorable! Now I spend a large part of my days trying to get as many smiles out of him as I can. Motherhood is so much fun!



Bryce was born with a bit of jaundice, so he had to get as much sun as possible. Here he is basking in the sunlight when he was about a week old. He's chunked up a bit since then, but he's still a fairly thin baby. He eats like crazy, so I don't quite understand how he can stay thin. I guess he's just got his daddy's fast metabolism!
We had another photo shoot when Bryce was 1 month old. It's sure fun having a husband with photography as a hobby!







3 comments:
What a gorgeous little boy! Bryce is so precious and its clear how much joy he brings into your home. We are so happy to see your family thriving. We miss you very much and think of you often. I can't wait to be able to hold baby Bryce! Our boys will be so happy to have another buddy to play with. We love you!!
-Heather, Dan, Drew and Forrest
Jenna,
It's so fun to see more pictures of lil' Bryce. He looks so much like you, doesn't he?! I love the yawning and smiling pictures the most. I'm sure you have no trouble getting him to smile all day long =]
Love ya,
Megan
Hey you guys,
I was Jarett's roommate briefly freshman year of BYU. We got to your blog from the Greer's blog. Anyway, congratulations times a million on having your baby. He is a looker. It's nice too see what you're up to.
-Shane and Becca Lloyd
shaneandbecca.blogspot.com
Post a Comment