

Making messes is what Bryce does best!
Busted!
Here's Bryce with his adorable cousins. As you can see, he's a little outnumbered right now, but he's got two boy cousins on the way who'll be here early next year.
The proud Mama with her son.
Bryce and uncle Mitch always have fun together.
Cheerio boy!




Bryce and I went to Idaho to visit Jarett's family while Jarett was at a conference in Las Vegas. We had a wonderful time, as always. Bryce's favorite pastime was playing with the cat door, and with a little help he finally made it through to the other side.

Jarett and I made a mini float for our Swiss Days parade, complete with a pioneer lady riding a rocket (don't ask for an explanation--we have none). The parade would have been great, except it poured, and I mean poured, rain the entire time. Poor Jarett was drenched, but he didn't look half as bad as our pioneer! 





Bryce has lots of fun playing with (or mauling, as it may look to some) our pets. At least the chinchillas are caged, so they're protected from the wrath of Bryce. Auggie (our white cat) usually runs and hides when she sees Bryce approaching her, but Tica (seen below) is always up for a little wrestling match.












14 comments:
Jenna, you look so good! You're just the beautiful, thin, and smiling roommate that I remember :) Bryce is absolutely darling. I'm glad that you update your blog every now and then.
Amy Menlove Parker
http://theparkerzarker.blogspot.com
Jenna! How are you?? I saw your blog on Kristalyn's site, and was excited to get an update on your life! I think the last time we hung out was before we left on our missions. How time flies! Anyway, I got married in September to the love of my life. We are doing well and loving life. Have a great Thanksgiving! ~Lauren (Lewis) Kammeyer
Oh my goodness Jenna, Bryce is absolutely adorable and the rest of you look good too and happy. Yeah for happiness! I love the pix. Happy holidays.
Sure do love ya!
Ashley
Jenna-
What a fun update!! I love these pictures of all of you :) What a beautiful family you are! Bryce is a little cutie!! Not to mention, you are looking gorgeous yourself!! We love and miss you guys so much!!
I'm so glad to hear you are doing well.
Love,
Heather
Jenna I love all those pictures!!! The cheerio ones made me laugh :) I think Bryce looks exactly like you! Such a cutie pie. And it sound slike you guys have been having a blast the last few months, so glad you updated!
Yea! You've updated! I had almost given up hope. :) Those pics are WAY cute! I especially like the one of Bryce with the three girl cousins. That's precious!
I miss you tons! Can't wait till I can see you again! What will it be... next Thanksgiving?? Sheesh. Hopefully time flies. :)
Love ya,
Debs
I can't believe how big Bryce is already! And what a cutie! I think he's a good mix but I see a lot of Jenna -even Seely in Him!
I'm so impressed with Jarett's photo shoots. I think I'm getting my photography lighting for Christmas! It is indeed a fun hobby!
Merry Christmas guys!
Love ya!
Bryce is such a cutie! I love that he has so many cousins his age...they are going to have a blast growing up! You look so good in that picture of you and Bryce, you can tell that he loves his mommy! :)
Jenna,
Hey, found you through Kristalyn's site. I'm so sorry I lost track of you. I miss you tons. Drop me a line at shamarhen@hotmail.com. My blog is iamshawnee.blogspot.com. Love ya.
ok so phil and i both agree that little Bryce looks just like you. He is so cute. Fun to see pictures. I miss you, but I love keeping in touch via blog. Love phil and becca
jenna, so phil and i think that bryce looks JUST like you. He is such a cutie. I miss you, but I love keeping in touch via the blog. Love you! Becca and Phil
Jenna Seeley! I'm so glad I found you. I found you from a comment you left on Jeni Osornio's blog and was like, wait a minute, is that the Jenna I know! Sure enough. It's great to get the update on your life. Your little boy is adoreable! :)
Nicole
Jenna, Bryce is absolutely adorable. It sounds as though you three are doing great! It's great to be able to see an update for old friends. Love ya.
I love that cousin picture! Are any of you guys coming to beach week? It will be so fun to have all the little kids running around.
Post a Comment